Friday 5 February 2016

Friday post #1

What I did this week


This week I created a new blog for my info tech 12 course. Inside the blog, i have created two different posts. my first post was my predicted grade in the style of animated gifs (it is pronounced JIF like the peanut butter brand, not gif like a gift). In my second post, i used Adobe Photoshop to make car images into the shapes of letters that form my first and last name.

What I learned this week


I've learned how to form letters out of pictures of Photoshop by using different tools such as; crop, erase, magic wand, and zoom.






I've also learned how to create a table using HTML coding.

My latest learning experience was how to put a background colour into a blog post by inserting a code into the HTML coding of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment